Eat Right for Life With a Plant-Based Diet:
The Secret to Permanent Weight Loss and Optimal Health
This book is the perfect guide to living well on a plant-based diet. Whether a plant-based diet is new for you, or you’re a seasoned vegetarian or vegan, it can help you,
- Avoid the carbohydrate trap that sabotages most plant-based diets and causes weight gain
- Eliminate cravings for sweets and junk food
- Lose weight and keep it off naturally, without fad diets, calorie counting, or feeling hungry all the time.
- Experience a healthier outlook and improved sense of well-being
- Boost your energy level and brainpower
- Identify your lifestyle habits that interfere with weight loss and good health
. . .and more
Eat Right for Life with a Plant-Based Diet is formatted so that you can focus on areas that are of interest to you. Of course, I think you will want to read it all.
It includes information that you will not find in the typical plant-based diet book. And the recommendations are supported by scientific studies and research.
If you suffer from any or all of the following,
- Low energy – especially in the afternoons
- Cravings throughout the day for carbohydrates and junk food
- Foggy thinking
there’s a good chance they’re related to your diet. Eat Right for Life with a Plant-Based Diet also explains why you experience these symptoms and how to fix them.